Hp Photosmart c4780 driver download All-in-One printer is relatively small, weighs just over 10 lbs. The design is quite modern; the casing is done in a mixture of matte and glossy black with the HP logo on the outside of the fold-up tray and the top of the scanner lid.
To the left of the scanner, you will find the control panel LCD color display graphics wit surrounded by a 1.45-inch HP TouchSmart Frame. Memory card reader built-in and the power button located below the TouchSmart panel.
Driver hp Photosmart c4780 is compatible with the following media: Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, SD, Multimedia Card, High Capacity SD Card, and xD-Picture Card.
Built-in wireless standard with hp c4780 driver, but the user can also use the printer via a USB 2.0 connection. All connection ports are found on the back of the machine. To that end, we provide the printer driver you are using supports all os See details below, then download.
Hp Photosmart c4780 driver download
Detected Os: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows <=> 5.6.3.007 <=> 11.3 MB <=> Dec 9, 2021 => Download
Read Also: hp PCL 6 printer
This device has all the normal functions of a printer plus the capabilities of a good scanner, copier, and fax machine deserve the AiO category for being able to perform all of these functions well. With the convenience we get, this printer is sure to have extraordinary capabilities, hp Photosmart c4780 driver.
Hp photosmart c4780 installation
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Hp Photosmart c4780 manual
- selects the start menu in the lower-left corner.
- then click the settings for faster search no 5.
- then select devices
- select Printers & Scanners
- add a printer or scanner: Windows 10 automotive scan
- connect the driver with our computer
- after connecting, we can print the document.
hp Photosmart c4780 wireless setup
To connect the HP Photosmart using WiFi Protected Setup (WPS)
Do one of the following:
Use Push Button (PBC) method
- Set up a wireless connection.
- On the Home Screen, press the button next to Scan.
- Press the button next to the Wireless Menu.
- Press the button next to WPS.
- Press the button next to Push Button.
- Press the appropriate button on the WPS-enabled router or another network device.
- Press OK.
If the WPS method didn’t work for you, you need to use your Printer’s USB cable and connect it.
Hp Photosmart c4780 print cartridge problem
Let’s start by doing a Hard reset on the printer and make sure the printer is connected directly to a wall outlet and not to a surge protector.
- Remove all the ink then try to do a hard reset on the printer.
- With the printer turned on, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Disconnect the USB cable, if applicable.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove additional charges.
- Now plug it back directly into the wall outlet without the power cord back or extension cord, then plug the power cord into the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait until the warm-up period is complete and the printer is idle.
- Now put in the ink and then try to print a test page and check if it works.
Let’s try and make a “copy” first to determine if the problem is with the printer or not. Place the document on the glass and select the “Copy” option. If the printer makes a good one, then the printer hardware is fine.
Please try these steps here:
- Take it out, check it, then plug it back in brings.
- Clean the electrical contacts and the carriage.
- Solution: Print in backup mode.
For detailed steps, please follow this link.
This is very important if you want to find a printer driver, first take a look at your pc or computer operating system, whether you are using windows, mac, or Linux operating system.
For example, if you are using Windows on your computer, make sure you are looking for a driver that supports Windows with that version.