The hp Officejet pro 6978 driver as an All-in-One (AiO) printer is great for use as a high-speed printer, copier, and fax machine.
This printer deserves to be included in the AiO category because it can carry out all functions well with the ease it gets.
This printer has great features. With the presence of this Multifunction Printer, it can be said that it is very good to show consumers by introducing specifications that are not inferior to other products. This printer is highly recommended for users who need very high speed.
Hp Officejet pro 6978 driver download
Before downloading the hp Officejet pro 6978 driver, it’s a good idea to look at the printer model that we have so that there are no errors when installing the driver later.
By looking at the printer brand, we know for sure which one is suitable for our printer. so that later the driver we download matches the brand. So that we do not have time only for the printer driver. Here we recommend drivers for the printer brand you are looking for.
View OS version for mac windows
This is very important when we want to find the hp Officejet pro 6978 driver, first look at the PC or computer operating system whether we use the Windows, Mac OS, or Linux operating system. For example, if our computer has Windows installed, then look for a driver that supports Windows and check the Windows version.
We use the Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Vista version, then look for the appropriate driver for the operating system and version so that the driver is not read with the version and type of printer that we have.
Download hp Officejet pro 6978 drivers for Windows / Mac
Detected Os: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
All-in-One series Basic Driver <=> 40.14.1195<=> 64.5 MB <=> Mar 18, 2021 =>Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows <=> 5.6.1.016 <=> 11.3 MB <=> Jul 21, 2021 =>Download
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software <=> 13.2.5 <=> 9.5 MB <=> Aug 11, 2021 =>Download
Detected OS: Mac Os All Version
Install HP Easy Start <=> 18.104.22.168112 <=> 9.1 MB <=> Nov 12, 2020 =>Download
Install drivers for hp Officejet pro 6978
Follow these steps to manually install the 6978 Officejet drivers:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download your driver, click download.
- Once the driver is downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file.
- Double-click the driver file to run the printer driver installer.
- Follow the onscreen instructions in the dialog box to start the driver installation.
- After the installation is complete, you need to connect the driver to the printer.
- If there are problems during the installation, you can start over in step 3.
Hp Officejet pro 6978 driver is unavailable
This is very important if you want to find the Officejet driver, first see the operating system of your PC or computer whether you are using Windows, Mac, or Linux operating systems. For example, if you are using Windows on your computer, make sure you look for a driver that supports Windows with that version. If the driver is not available, you can use the Helpdesk service.
You don’t have to worry if you’re in a situation where you can’t solve a problem with your printer. This HP shop website has a wealth of information on all basic product maintenance issues and questions.
Hp Officejet pro 6978 scanning software
Follow the methods below so you can scan from your computer:
- Open the HP Scan software and follow the steps below.
- Scan from an HP printer in Windows with HP Scan.
- Open the HP Solution Center and follow the on-screen instructions to scan.
- Scan the file and save it to the desired destination on your computer.
- In HP Scan, you can change the scan destination folder by clicking Advanced Settings or more.
- In the HP Solution Center, you can change the scan destination folder by clicking Save to File Save Options.
Hp Officejet pro 6978 wireless setup
Follow Simple Steps wireless setup Hp Officejet pro 6978 to connect your printer to a computer Device.
- Turn on the computer that is connected to the wireless network.
- The Network Name and Network Password are required to connect the printer to the network.
- Make sure the printer, computer, and router are within range.
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Touch the Wireless icon on the printer control panel.
- Tap the Settings icon and select Wireless Settings.
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard and enter your network credentials to connect.
- Finally, tap OK.
- Now your printer is connected to the laptop you have.
That’s the solution we recommend regarding the hp Officejet pro 6978 driver, hopefully, what we provide can make it easier for you to download the drivers that we have summarized from the official hp driver website.
If you don’t understand how to download or install and what is the problem with the driver is, please ask us directly. We will give you a solution as soon as possible. Thank you