Hi everyone I am here today to do a review of the HP laserjet p1102 driver now I will go over some of the features and functions of the printer and I will tell you my opinion about the HP laserjet printer.
So let’s get straight to the first thing I noticed about this printer. The first thing I like is that it’s black and it’s really black and that means it will work well with any piece of furniture you can get.
Put it down and talk about placing it on furniture it’s compact enough it’s a really good size for a LaserJet printer and with that being said it won’t take up much space in the computer desk or office desk.
We all know how valuable space is on an office desk or computer desk it’s affordable it has a great price tag and I think it offers fantastic results for your money You get a lot of features and a lot of functionality for the price you will pay for this printer.
It offers wireless pricing so that means you don’t have to always go to the printer or connect anything to the printer to turn it on nor do you have to be physically connected with a cable
to the printer to actually print anything.
Since it offers a wireless printing sharing feature I’m only going to open a few trays it’s the paper tray here and the good thing about this paper tray is that it holds 150 sheets of paper so you don’t have to refill the paper in the paper tray as often as you normally would with a paper tray that doesn’t. many sheets of paper,
This part folds here and then if you want to replace the toner cartridge it is very easy you open it and just pull out the old toner cartridge and then you can install a new one like that and it is really that simple.
Regarding the print speed of 19 pages per minute for letter size paper and it also prints 18 pages per minute for a4 size paper, this a4 size has instant technology so you don’t have to worry about anything.
Instructions before downloading
Before downloading the hp laserjet p1102 driver, it’s a good idea to look at the printer model that we have so that there won’t be an error when installing the driver later.
By looking at the printer brand, we know for sure which one is suitable for our printer. so that later the driver we download matches the brand.
So that we do not have time only for the printer driver. Here we recommend drivers for the printer brand you are looking for.
View OS version for mac windows
This is very important when we want to find the hp laserjet p1102 driver, first look at the PC or computer operating system whether we use the Windows, Mac OS, or Linux operating system.
For example, if your computer has Windows installed, then look for a driver that supports Windows and check the Windows version.
We use the Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Vista version, then look for the appropriate driver for the operating system and version so that the driver is not read with the version and type of printer that we have.
Hp laserjet p1102 driver download
Detected operating system: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 (32-bit/ 64-bit)
Series Full Feature Software and Driver <=> 50157037_1 <=> 157.4 MB <=> Jul 29, 2021 => Download
Detected operating system: macOS 12 / 11 / 10
Mac Printer Driver <=> 5.1 <=> 557.4 MB <=> Oct 27, 2021 =>Download
HP LaserJet P1102 driver installation
Follow the steps how to manually install the driver:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download your driver, click download.
- If the driver has already been downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file.
- Double-click the driver file to run the printer driver installer.
- Follow the onscreen instructions in the dialog box to start the installation.
- After the installation is complete, you must connect the HP LaserJet P1102 driver with the printer.
- If there are problems during the installation, you can start over in step 3.
- It’s very important if you want to find a printer driver, first look at the operating system of your pc or computer, whether you are using a windows, mac, or Linux operating system.
For example, if you are using Windows on your computer, make sure you look for drivers that support that version of Windows.
HP LaserJet P1102 scans to computer
- Follow the steps below so you can scan through your computer:
- Open the HP Scan software and follow the steps below:
- Scan from an HP printer in Windows, using HP Scan.
- Open the HP Solution Center and follow the onscreen instructions to scan.
- Scan the file and save it to the desired destination on your computer.
- In HP Scan, you can change the scan destination folder by clicking Advanced Settings or more.
- In the HP Solution Center, you can change the scan destination folder by clicking Save to File Save Options.