At this time we want to provide a solution for those of you who need a hp Deskjet 2336 driver that is needed. Before you download drivers on this site, even on other sites, we would like to give you some tips on how to make the downloaded drivers match the criteria for your printer.
This is very important if you want to find a Deskjet 2336 printer driver, first look at your computer or your computer’s operating system, regardless of whether you are using a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system. For example, if you are using Windows 10 on your computer, be sure to search for drivers that support Windows 10.
Hp Deskjet 2336 review
Before downloading the driver, it is a good idea to look at the printer model we have, so that later there are no errors when installing the driver, by looking at the brand of the printer we know for sure which one is suitable for our printer.
So that later the driver we download matches the brand. so you don’t waste time with just one hp deskjet 2336 driver. see the brand of the printer we can immediately see the appropriate driver. Here we recommend the drivers for the brand of printer you are looking for.
|Print Method||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print Technology||Thermal Inkjet|
|Effective Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed B/W||7.5 ppm|
|Color Print Speed||5.5 ppm|
|Language||HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Photo Printing||· Maximum input capacity (photo paper): Up to 20 sheets
· Maximum output capacity (photo paper): Up to 20 sheets
|Scanner Function||· Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
· Scan technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
· Scan file formats: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
· Scan size maximum: 216 x 297 mm
|Copier Function||· Maximum: Up to 9 copies
· Copy speed black (ISO): Up to 6 CPM
· Copy speed color (ISO): Up to 3 CPM
|Max. Paper Size||· A4, A6, B5, Envelope, Legal, Letter|
|Media||· Plain paper, Photo paper, Brochure paper|
|Compatible Media Sizes||A4: 60 to 90 g/m²; HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; HP cards: up to 200 g/m²; HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²|
|Processor||1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)|
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2336
- Multifunction printer: print, scan, and photocopy
- Flatbed type scanner
- Buttons to make it easier for you to start printing, scanning, and photocopying
- Connectivity using the USB port
- Dimensions: 425.2 x 304.1 x 49.1 mm and weight from 3.42 kg
- Get the best print quality with Original HP cartridges.
Displays the version of the operating system
This is very important when we want to find a printer driver, first of all, look at the PC or the computer operating system, regardless of whether we use Windows, Mac OS, or Linux operating systems.
For example, if we have installed Windows on our computer, make sure to look for a driver that supports Windows and see the Windows version, we are using Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 or Vista version, then search for the appropriate driver for your system operating and version so that the driver is unreadable with the version and type of printer we have.
Hp Deskjet 2336 driver download Print and Scan Driver
Detected operating system: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-bit / 64-bit) Download
Hp Deskjet 2336 software and driver: 51.1.4707 <=> 99.7 MB <=> Mar 18, 2021 <=> Download
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software: 13.0.6 <=> 9.5 MB <=> Jun 17, 2021 <=> Download
Install the HP driver 2336 Driver
Learn how to manually install an HP printer in Windows:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the driver
- If the driver or HP Easy has been downloaded,
- follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file.
- Double-click the driver file you just downloaded to run the printer driver installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in the dialog box to start installing the software as usual.
- After installation is complete, the driver must be connected to the printer before it can be used.
- If you encounter problems during the installation, you can reboot in step 3.
- If you don’t understand, ask in the comment column.
So the solution we have suggested regarding the hp deskjet 2336 driver, hopefully, what we have provided will make it a little easier for you to download a driver that we have summarized from the official hp drivers site.
If you don’t understand how to download or how to install and problems occurring with the HP Deskjet ink advantage 2336, please comment below. We will provide you with a solution as soon as possible.
To start using the printer, please connect it to the PC using a USB cable and turn on the printer. Unpack the cartridge that came with the package and remove the protective tape from the cartridge. Unscrew the printer ink storage cover and place the ink cartridge into the available socket.
To lock the cartridge, then close the printer ink storage lid again, open the HP printer driver website to download the required software and drivers.
In this case, you can go to 123hp.com, look for the HP 2336 printer and download the software to your PC. After the download is complete, install the software and follow the instructions, now the HP Deskjet 2336 is ready to use.