The HP Deskjet 1510 printer driver is one of the most popular AiO inkjet printers for home consumers today.
This printer uses original HP ink and wireless internet or utilizes a wireless network. Which of these uses is expected to facilitate printing from any connected mobile device, phone, or computer.
Other than that this printer can also be used to copy, scan, and send faxes from all the same devices.
The printer driver is a small, neat, white unit very inconspicuous when not in use. Unlike usual for HP inkjets, the paper supply tray folds from the top of the printer; the engine feeds from the rear, not from the front.
Deskjet Ink Advantage system available in retail. It combines high-quality photo, photo book, greeting card, and calendar printing with innovative, content-driven, award-winning Photo Centre consumer and operator software for a high-performance, high-volume solution.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society.
The worlds largest technology company, hp Deskjet 1510 printer driver brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services, and infrastructure to solve customer problems
Hp Deskjet 1510 Speed printers
Hp Deskjet 1510 Speed printers can be Laser printed at high speed and large capacity and fast. This printer speed is very good compared to other printer speeds of between 5-50 pages per minute. The price of ink is not cheap, but the print capacity is around 700 to 2000 sheets so the printing cost per sheet is cheap.
|Printing Method||· Inkjet|
|Model Name||· 1510|
|Printing Output||· Color|
|Functions||· Copy, Print, Scan|
|Refill Type||· Ink Cartridge|
|Max Print Resolution (Colour)||· 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Max Print Resolution (Mono)||· 600 x 600 dpi|
|Media types supported||· Paper, Envelopes, Labels, Cards, Brochure Paper|
|Output tray capacity||· 25 sheets|
Hp deskjet 1510 printer driver
Detected operating system: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 (32-bit/ 64-bit)
Full Feature Software and Drivers <=> 32.4.118 <=> 92.6 MB <=> Dec 6, 2021 => Download
All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver <=> 32.4.118 <=> 28.6 MB <=> Nov 12, 2015 =>Download
All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver <=> 32.4.118 <=> 30.2 MB <=> Dec 8, 2021 =>Download
Detected operating system: macOS 12 / 11 / 10
Install HP Easy Start <=> 188.8.131.52124 <=> 10.6 MB <=> Jan 27, 2022 =>Download
if you have bought a printer without being given a driver you can download it first above, if you already have it please follow the instructions below. The printer cannot work without a driver installed on the computer or laptop. Check out the installation method below:
Instructions Software and Driver Download
This document is for Windows computers that are using Google Chrome for web browsing.
- By selecting Download only, you have initiated the download process.
- Download a driver or software for your computer
- Click the file name at the bottom left corner of the browser window.
1: Example of file download button in Google Chrome
Click Yes in the User Account Control window.
2: Example of User Account Control window
Follow the on-screen instructions in the dialogue box to start the software installation.
3: Example of installation window
HP DeskJet 1510 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you have the latest version of the, you can easily download the latest version of the printer driver software.
- You are supported by the operating system version.
- Then turn on the printer and computer and make sure that your printer and computer are sharing the same network.
- Then download the printer software from the CD that came with the printer or download it from the official HP website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Compatibility check before starting the installation process. Then take the network settings, establish a USB connection between the computer.
- Connect your computer to a network via 2.4 GHz and plug in the printer.
- The hp Deskjet 1510 printer driver does not use a static IP address in auto-dial mode.
NOTE: Most HP software packages indicate when the installation has been completed. However, there are a limited number of software packages that complete installation without notification.