The driver for hp envy 4520 stands out in the HP printer series with its outstanding graphic design, is a multifunctional device, at least it can be used with the very relevant integrated scanner and copier.
Some devices even include fax machines with all color printer models. The existence of this enviable printer model can only use two ink cartridges as refill ink cartridges, which can help all aspects of the printing industry.
The hp envy 4520 driver has all the normal printer functions and the scan function is very fast, this printer must be classified as AiO because it can carry out all functions easily and easily and has extraordinary functions.
With the HP Envy 4520 multifunction, it can be said that the display is prime for consumers.
Envy printer model
Before we download the driver. It’s a good idea to first look at our printer model so that later there will be no errors during installation. By looking at the printer brand we know exactly which one is right for us, we don’t run out of time just to look for drivers that really need them. By looking at the printer brand, we can immediately find a suitable driver.
Here we recommend the hp envy driver
This is very important for us when we want to find a printer driver that matches the version of our computer operating system with the driver, whether we use Windows, Mac OS, or Linux. For example, if you are already using Windows, be sure to check the hp envy 4520 drivers that support Windows. So that it can be read by the version and type of driver.
Software and driver downloads
Detected Os: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
Basic Driver <=>40.11<=>50.2 MB <=> 24 Apr 2017 =>Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows <=> 5.6.3.007<=>11.3 MB<=>Dec 9, 2021 =>Download
OS Detected: Mac Os All Versions
Install HP Easy Start <=>220.127.116.11112<=>9.1 MB<=>12 Nov 2020 =>Download
Detected OS: Linux
Recommended More Information for linux => Download
hp envy 4520 driver install
- This document is for Windows computers using Google Chrome for web browsing.
- By selecting Download only, you have started the download process.
- Download drivers or software for your computer.
- Click the file name in the lower-left corner of the browser window.
Figure 1: Example of a file download button in Google Chrome
Click Yes in the User Account Control window.
Figure 2: Example of a User Account Control window
Follow the on-screen instructions in the dialog box to start the software installation.
Figure3: Example of an installation window.
Manually install driver for hp envy 4520
Follow how to manually install an HP printer:
- Following the on-screen instructions to download your driver, click Download.
- If the driver has already been downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file.
- double-click the driver file to run the printer driver installer.
- follow the onscreen instructions in the dialog box to start the installation of the envy 4520 driver.
- after the installation is complete, you must connect the envy 4520 driver with the printer.
- If there are problems during the installation, you can start over in step 3.
- If you do not understand, ask in the comments column we will help you?
Windows printer settings
- select the start menu in the lower-left corner.
- then click settings for faster search no 5.
- then select device.
- select Printers & Scanners.
- add printer or scanner: Windows 10 automotive scan
- connect the driver with our computer
- once connected, we can print the document.
Connect to the wireless network.
- Plugin any Ethernet or USB from the printer.
- Set up a wireless network name and password.
- Turn on the router and make sure the network is stable.
- Turn on your envy 4520 printers and wait until there is no sound, Find and tap the Wireless icon on the control panel and select the Wireless Settings option.
- Touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup and select the Push button or PIN method. Tap OK.
- Find and press the WPS button on the router within 2 minutes, if you have selected the Push button option. The printer will recognize the network and connect to it.
- If you have used the PIN method, note down the PIN displayed on the printer control panel and enter it on your router within 4 minutes.
how to connect hp envy 4520 to computer
- Envy 4520 to your wireless network using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Click Start on your Windows Laptop and open the Control panel.
- Open the Devices and Printers folder and select Add Printer.
- Select the Add network, wireless, or Bluetooth Printer option.
- Select a network printer from the list of printers displayed on the screen.
- Continue to follow the prompts until the driver is installed automatically.
- If your laptop is running on a Mac, click the Apple menu and click System Preferences.
- Select the Print and Scan option then click the ‘Add’ button. Find and click the printer name.
- Select the Download and Install option to obtain the printer driver and software. try to print.
NOTE: Most HP software packages indicate that the installation is complete. However, there are a number of software packages that complete the installation without notice.